Assignments First Impressions

My first impressions of this class is that it will be an engaging way for me to learn about a subject that interests me. I like how the class is very flexible and we have the freedom to learn at our own pace, by our own schedule. Because I'm enrolled in a heavy load this semester I feel like this class will provide a good balance from some of more difficult classes. There are many opportunities for success in this class because of grace periods and various extra credit opportunities. I look forward to more reading assignments because I love reading. I know I will enjoy this class and I'm excited to get started on more of the assignments.
Studying Assignment Materials Source: Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to My Life

Week 13 Story: Gandhari's Story